[Scriptoris] Charters Needed

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Sun Jan 11 16:22:57 PST 2004

Hi there!

I'm the new northern regional scribe, and I am planning on being at Northern Regional Tribute/ Kingdom A & S at the end of this month in Mooneshadowe.  I will be bringing all of the blank charters that I have to pass out to interested painters, and I'll be helping with the charter painting table that's already been mentioned on this list for that event.

I do have several of the charters that you haven't seen, and many others.  So, if you can arrange to make that event, they'll be blank charters there for you.  :-)  If you can't make it to there, contact me offline, and I'll work out a time and place where we can get together, and you can get the scrolls.

Also, if people have any that are painted, and ready to be turned in, let me know, and I can pick them up and turn them in.

Claryce