[Scriptoris] was : Charters, Now: Inexpensive Award Regalia

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Mon Jan 12 16:25:19 PST 2004

The place I picked mine up from was on Ebay, from a company called Treasure
Cast

Treasure Cast, Inc
Manufacturers of Pewter Products:
Jewelry, Gifts, Christmas Ornaments & Custom Designs
http://www.treasurecast.com
treasurecast at mindspring.com
208.331.1433  // 877.481.0707
Contact: Steve Blom, President

They have a lovely Thistle pendant (0615 Thistle Emblem of Scotland  SCA
LARP), as well as a Laurel wreath that was really nice.  Unfortunately, I
can't get onto ebay to find their direct site, but if you do a search on
them (treasurecastinc), you should find them pretty easily.

-zubeydah