[Scriptoris] Scribal Handbook

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 09:28:19 PST 2004

Greetings all,
In regards to the Scribal Handbook, it is my understanding that this project will be online soon.
If you wish to make hardcopy from those pages, then go for it.

These handouts are primarily the same the authors used in their classes, but have been collected
for the handbook as a related set.  I believe that the intention is to add additional articles.
I have a few others to include on 'How to Start a Scribes Guild' and 'History of Ansteorran
Scribes'.

The articles have been edited for grammer and spelling, and reformated to a standard layout and
text size.  I handed off the disk to Darius on Saturday.  Before the articles can be added to the
webpage, permissions for publication need to be signed off, and I'm mailing the requests this
week.

In the meantime, here is the Ansteorran page with links to some websites & handbooks found at
other kingdoms:  (bear in mind, they do some procedural methods differently than Ansteorra).
http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/links.html

Cheers, Hillary