[Scriptoris] Table of Active Charters

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 20 15:30:30 PST 2004

Others who are responsible for the information are Lady Lissabetta who set
up the numbering system, Mistress Serena, Mistress Lasair, Mistress
Curstaidh and others who tracked down the biographical information of who
designed what the last time we did a new master set.

My thanks to all, their work made my task far easier.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet

scribe.ansteorra.org