[Scriptoris] Table of Active Charters

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Jan 20 14:58:23 PST 2004

For the reghionals, that are using the excell sheet I created for
tracking, if you would like the updated copy please contact me..
and I will send it

Lisabetta at ansteorra.net  or coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org

betta
Coastal region scribe

At Tuesday, 20 January 2004, you wrote:

>As principal herald, let me say a big "Thank you" to Master Darius
and any
>scribes involved in the creation of the Charter Table described
below.  As
>a non-scribe (I have been painting the same charter for over a year
now), I
>could look at the table, understand it, identify the artists who have
>designed charters, and quickly understand the summary of what is
needed in
>the realm of charter design.
>
>If I found it helpful, I can only imagine how the charter artists of
>Ansteorra can better focus their efforts because of it.
>
>Thanks again to Master Darius and his staff,
>Seigneur Etienne
>Star Principal Herald
>
>At 04:04 PM 1/20/2004, you wrote:
>>Greetings
>>As requested I have uploaded a Table of active Charters to the
Scribes Web
>>page. also on this page is a list of Charters we need, designs
I would like
>>to see and a section showing what we don't need (that would be
anything
>>based on Kells or Visconti. a full 1/3 of our current charters
come from
>>these 2 sources)
>>
>>This page can be found at http://scribe.ansteorra.org/Charterstable.
htm

>>In Service to Crown and Kingdom
>>Darius of the Bells, OL
>>Star Signet
>>
>>scribe.ansteorra.org

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo