[Scriptoris] Table of Active Charters

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 20 15:35:34 PST 2004

Actually I have filled in the rest of the information that is on the Web
Page table I am still correcting some typo's but I will soon make what I
have available for download. I will be e-mailing the complete file to the
Regionals and those authorized to make copies from the current master sets
as soon as it is ready.

Eventually the table will include all inactive Charters we still have
masters for as well

In Service to Crown and Kingdom
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet