[Scriptoris] Scribal Historian job duties

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 10:04:05 PDT 2004

Preface:
The Ansteorran Scribal Historian is an new scribal deputy to Star Signet that developed out of a
conversation at the last Red Tape meeting.  During the meeting, I raised concerns that some of our
kingdom scribal history was being lost as many of the old-timers that founded this kingdom no
longer played or lived in kingdom.  To that end, I asked what could be done to secure some of that
history, and Darius...very astute Star Signet that he is <grin>, asked me if I would take on the
task of Scribal Historian (be careful what you ask for!!).

This last winter, I had some work projects that were eating up a lot of my time, but now I can see
daylight again, I want to begin this project in earnest.   And as I proceed, I'm sorta defining
the job responsibilities.  So, I want to ask the scribes of the kingdom a question:

Question:
What tasks or duties do you see the office of Ansteorran Scribal Historian doing?
What history elements do we want to save into archives or scrapbooks?

I look forward to your responses.
Hillary