[Scriptoris] wording for letter of credence

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 12:55:25 PDT 2004

How very cool and yes, I'd love a copy.  I'm going to try and see if I can find some large size
scrapbooks that will house the 11x17, and if not, I may just make one (we have the technology, we
can build it).

For those that may have donations of originals or copies for the archives, I will not be at
Steppes Warlord this weekend, so pass them to someone from the Stargate area and I'll get them.
Please put all in an envelop.   I will be at AAA (Ansteorran Argent Anniversary), so catch me
there.   Don't forget to include permission forms where applicable.

Cheers, Hillary