[Scriptoris] AHSS

annais@cox.net annais at cox.net
Wed Jul 14 10:41:59 PDT 2004

Hey guys!

Just wanted folks to know that I will be teaching 2 classes at AHSS.

The first one is on Basic Calligraphy Techniques.  It will be about how to get started and what you need to get started enjoying calligraphy.  It will focus on the hardware of calligraphy.  What you need to know, have, get by with, etc.

The next one will be Basic Calligraphy Scripts.  This is an overview of the 2 most common hands we see in calligraphy and their basic strokes.  We will practice these strokes in class.  If you have a callig pen, please bring it to use as my supplies are limited.  If you don't have one, please let me know, I will let you borrow what I have to get you started.

Hope to see everyone there!

Hugs!

Annais