[Scriptoris] AHSS

Darius of the Bells star_signet at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 14 16:25:19 PDT 2004

There will be many wonderfull C&I classes at AH&SS currently the schedule on
the scribal side sits as follows (More as I have more)

9:00 - 10:00 Darius of the Bells Basic Layout for Illumination
10:00 - 11:00 Annais Basic Calig techniques
11:00 - 12:00 Annais Basic calig scripts
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 2:00 Claryce Orfevre Russian Illusionary script
2:00 - 3:00 Isaac Painting and shading
3:00 - 4:00 William Wyrm Use of the Color wheel
4:00 - 5:00 Darius of the Bells Organizational meeting of the college of
scribes

I have a second clss room waiting to be filled I can accomadate some longer
classes if people wish or we can use it as a hands on work room so we can
talk shop hands on and share our knowledge and trechniques (the C&I road
show!)

In Service
Darius
Signet