[Scriptoris] looking for a knightly peerage scroll

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Oct 12 06:42:22 PDT 2004

On the ansteorra scribes webpage there are several examples.

http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/ click on original scrolls and read the
descriptions for the one you are looking for.

There are more on the web as well from different kingdoms. Go to the
different kingdom websites and look for the college of scribes links. :)

        Chiara