[Scriptoris] KA&S

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 05:32:09 PST 2004

Darius, Star Signet, asked:

> I am willing to be an artist laying out and drawing illumination at this
> event. who else is willing to be working on original pieces before an
> audience? who is willing to be the MC for this area? , Who is willing to show
> just what scribes and Illuminators are able to do in this kingdom for
> original works and new charters before a live audience?

Kingdom A&S this year is 12 February 2005, in the Barony of Elfsea
(Arlington/Fort Worth).

I am willing to work on a piece "live".  I'll even try to remember to bring
enough spare disposable earplugs for everyone.  <grin>

I have no idea what an "MC" is, but since I'll be having to do judging too, I
probably don't have time to do that, whatever it is.

> If five more artist will meet this challenge to work and yes even make
> mistakes before onlookers I ill do everything I van to make sure we have
> tables to show what we can do

Please make sure that this area is somehow protected from casual bumping
against both artists and tables.

Placing some plastic on the floor against dropped pens and brushes will be
necessary.

Posting a guard against rugrats is recommended.

Having a person available to do hand and shoulder massages would be wonderful.

See you in February!

--Serena, Blanc Gryffoun Herald