[Scriptoris] KA&S

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 08:34:10 PST 2004

Sara has also reminded me that several of us will have judging duties as
well. I think though with enough interest we might be able to make it work
any way.

 My mention of an MC was actually in need of further definition. I know when
I am drawing I don';t talk a whole lot nor am I used to watching out for
people bumping the table. (though I am accustomed to watching for fuzzy
wiskered fiends who have the ultimate snese of bad timing) If we can have
some one available toplay guard / tour guide and answer questions about
diferent things going on it could be benificial.

Plastic on the floor can be easily aranged as well as the possibility of
having a masuese near by, and of course chocholate.

Trying to answer as many questions as possible.

I did not plan on making any assignmetns for this, bring whatever you want
to work on. Doesn't need to be something that can be finished that day, I
plan on starting out a peice for a project and laying out the grid work I
use for my design work and starting to draw while I am there. If you really
want an assignment I am sure I can come up with something......... <insert
evil laughter here>

Well I ask for interest and I am happy to see so many rising to the
challange. I will post more details as I have them

Darius