Fw: [Scriptoris] Questions Regarding Charters . . .

Ches ches at io.com
Tue Feb 8 06:50:18 PST 2005

Actually ...

"There shall exist in Ansteorra an order unto which the Crown shall
select persons who have demonstrated all of the following qualities:

    * Exceptional leadership, skill and honor in chivalric combat.
    * Service to Ansteorra and its people;
    * Knowledge of the courtly graces; and
    * Obedience to the laws and ideals of Ansteorra and of the
Society for Creative Anachronism.

This Order shall be known as the Order of the Centurions of the
Sable Star..."