[Scriptoris] seeking painted charters for a library...

Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 8 12:06:42 PST 2005

The Images were split out to accomadate a plan to link each individual
design to the table of active charters.. all the extensive work HL Ches did
is still quite well preserved on a CD and a couple Hard drives and can still
be used. by persmision of Ches and the original artist of the charters. (we
were also dealling with some odd issues about copyright at the time which
have been completely resolved and were misunderstandings in the first
place.)

Darius
Signet