[Scriptoris] the Sable Talon...

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Mon Mar 28 13:16:52 PST 2005

The art is the same for the award, just black and white and you can
see the original design on the Optio Webpage, which will also change
as soon as I am sent the new info.

http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/grant/optio/

Currently I was also working on a new charter design but I think I
will use it for something else if some one already has been
commissioned to make it.

But i have a different question and whoever answers it can change
the subject line to reflect the new thread. How can you create a new
award with name and heraldry given that it takes so long to get them
passed for normal folks? Is there a fast track for new awards?

Chiara