[Scriptoris] the Sable Talon...

zubeydah@northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Apr 1 12:41:50 PST 2005

> At 05:51 PM 3/28/2005, Hillary wrote:
> >As the 'Sable Talon' is to be used for ALL the armory branch, and the
> >subject could change
> >depending on what category the recipient is to receive, you could
> conceivably
> >have a design with all the armory forms (chivalric, rapier, archery,
> >equestrian), or you
> >could have one of each of the four forms.

So... would one send in a recommendation as to a particular form of chivalric
combat, like sword-n-board, or a particular type of archery (crossbow), etc?
Or is it just, "I would like to recommend so and so for a Sable Talon in the
field of Chivalric Combat"?  I've already had folks ask me that, knowing I am
involved with scrolly type things.

-zubeydah