[Scriptoris] In need of fresh charters

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu May 26 17:51:53 PDT 2005

M'lady,

Please contact your Regional Scribe or the Kingdom.  Either should have a
stock of charters for your guild.  If you do not have these officers'
names, check the Black Star or the Ansteorran Web Site.

YIS,

Liz or Lady Fionnghuala the Fair or "Nuala" or my evil twin, Cedric
Central Regional Scribe
Barony of the Steppes
"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been
found difficult and left untried."
          *~*~  G.K. Chesterton  ~*~*