[Scriptoris] In need of fresh charters

Lucia Piazetta luciapiazetta at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 12:30:18 PDT 2005

Thank you!  I did send a post to the southern_scribe at ansteorra.org
address on Monday, but wasn't sure it was working.  The more charters
we can get, the better.  I have some avid new charter painters, plus I
am on summer break and have been painting in my spare time.

I am currently trying to wrangle a volunteer to pick up some new
charters from Countess Sara at Steppes.  (Thank you, Sara!!)

-Lucia