[Scriptoris] Ansteorran College of Scribes

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Aug 4 11:06:55 PDT 2005

Yeah, if you google text for some of our scroll texts most of the
older text's are still out there. I would like to see those updated
or removed if they are truly outdated.

NO, I do not have urls for you. I did not save them cause then the
temptation would be WAY TOO MUCH!

I would like to see the text in unbreakable PDF format.

I would like to see a historical overview of the office of the
scribes online.

Chiara

On Thu, August 4, 2005 12:37 pm, zubeydah at northkeep.org said:
> Quoting Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>:
>> ?? What tasks, guidelines or ideas to the Ansteorran scribes want
>> to see
>> managed by the Ansteorran College of Scribes?
>

> I'd like to see language, so folks can look at designing charters
> for the new
> Sable Talon award!  :-)
>
> -Zubeydah

Franchesca Havas