[Scriptoris] Ansteorran College of Scribes

zubeydah@northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Aug 4 11:40:49 PDT 2005

Quoting Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio <chiara at io.com>:
> Yeah, if you google text for some of our scroll texts most of the
> older text's are still out there. I would like to see those updated
> or removed if they are truly outdated.

Aha! I've tried googling on the NAMES of scrolls (I love to see how other
people paint various charters, to get ideas and inspiration) but haven't had
much luck at ALL. :-(  I'll try scroll text.

(If anyone scans or takes pictures of the charters they paint, and would be
willing to share them... please let me know off list! I have learned a huge
amount about diapering in the last 60 days due to a class at King's College and
a class held by Lady Rosamund here in Northkeep, but am always very very eager
to learn other techniques, even if only by visual example.)

-Zubeydah