[Scriptoris] A question of paper

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 11:48:40 PDT 2005

Historically, we have used Neenah paper, Classic Linen, Baronial Ivory, 70lb. weight.
You used to be able to get it from Paper Plus, but no longer.

As Paper Plus no longer carries that paper, you may want to consider as similar paper:
Colorsource Offset Opaque  Cream 11x17 70lb
Unfortunately, if you want to buy paper from Paper Plus, its for the whole ream, not just a few
sheets, and that can get expensive.

If you decide to use a high quality resume paper from Kinko's, be sure to test a page for
calligraphy and paint - some will take paint beautifully, but then blead horribly with ink.  Also,
ask Kinko's to do the printing for you behind the registers - those printers are better and more
regularly maintained than the one's you use out front.

You could see if Kinko's is able to print on your Arches or Strathmore paper from the craft store,
they maybe able to hand feed it through the copier like cover stock, and that may solve your
problem.

Good luck, Hillary