[Scriptoris] Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 16:55:17 PDT 2006

Scribes,
I'll be attending Coronation this weekend, hosting the charter paint table along with Western
Region Scribe Maurrian ingen Seanan Ui'Dunlainghe; and running the scribal display competition.

If you live in the Western Region, an area I don't get to that often, I'd love to see some of your
work, your portolio, some sketches, work-in-progress.  As a visual person, it helps me equate your
work with your face and name.  Plus we can chat about what you hope to accomplish scribally in the
SCA and what the College of Scribes can do to help you get there.

Course if you live in another region, I'm also available to chat to you too!! :-)

See you this weekend, Hillary Greenslade,
Star Signet Ansteorra