[Scriptoris] Dinner after AHSS July 22

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 18:53:25 PDT 2006

Scribes,
As you are making your travel plans for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium on July 22,
consider leaving some time after the event to share a group dinner in the Emerald Keep area.
The steward is working to find a nice restaurant with a common room for heralds and scribes.

I'd love to take the time to chat about what you guys want the College of Scribes do offer you.
I look forward to joining you guys for dinner before you travel back to your homes.

The site closes at 6pm, so dinner will be reasonably early enough to still get home from a long
day-trip.