[Scriptoris] seeking several folks...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Jul 6 12:24:53 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Scribal Community of Ansteorra:

I am seeking several artisans, unfortunately none of which do I know by name...

* I am hoping to gain contact from the artisan who made the King's Champion
scroll for Jason's most recent reign...

* I am hoping to gain contact from any of the artisans of the Abby who worked
on the Peerage scroll for Sir Balvin Thorfinnson...

I appreciate any help in getting in contact with these good gentles.

Many thanks,

-Zubeydah
VScribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors