[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] King's College Event Announcement

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 10:28:14 PDT 2006

Spread the word - the skies are bright blue and clear; the clouds have parted and baffled the
weather forecasters as they drifted to the far southern borders of Ansteorra, where drought is
aloft and water is needed - praises.

Those coming to King's College may find puddles in the roadsides, but the paths are clear, the
hall is high and dry (checked it myself last night) and the classes are many and varied. Pack your
bags and bring your scrolls and pens to take many notes from the many talented teachers.  Some
slight rain may occur this weekend, but only 20% is forecast.

We have a saying in the Stargate area - if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 min, it will
change.

See you all at Westgate and King's College this weekend - the welcome mat is out.
Cheers, Hillary