[Scriptoris] KWHSS follow-up

Felicia Forder feliciamccann at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 16:53:07 PDT 2006

My Lords and Ladies,
  A huge thank you to the many of you I saw KWHSS. I traveled from the far northern lands of the Village of Wynandermer in Northshield (North central Minnesota), and it certainly was worth the trip, thank you all for your great kindness to a newcomer. I look forward to seeing you in Caid next year.

  Does anyone have contact information for the gentleman who was showing samples of manuscripts, books of hours etc. in the common room at KWHSS ? My apologies I have misplaced his name.
  Thank you.
  Felicia von Finsterwalder
  (the nun)