[Scriptoris] Fwd: Personal invitation for the Scribes of Ansteorra

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 15:49:26 PDT 2006

Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra,
If you are heading up to Pennsic (Pennsylvania) in mid-August, you are all invited to attend the
Knowne World Scribal Tea, in the realm of AEthelmearc (see invite below).

This is a chance to peruse portfolios and original work from around the world; and a great chance
to meet face-to-face scribes you've chatted with online.

I'll be attending, so feel free to join me, if heading Pennsic way.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra