[Scriptoris] Rosenfeld Illumination Workshop Update

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 10:39:23 PDT 2006

Greetings,
Vivat to Carletta of Rosenfeld!! and the Rosenfeld Scribes Guild, for doing a fabulous job of
collaborating scribal guild nights with the St. John's Bible exhibit.  Carletta has also made lots
of great contacts in the Tyler/Longview/Kilgore triangle area in the arts arena, and good-will for
the SCA in general.

Maybe some in branches nearby (DFW area?) will travel over for the next months workshop and lend
some support to Carletta's scribal guild program... it's only 2 hours from Dallas to Tyler.   I
know Carletta's been gathering information on historical techniques and display ideas from
kingdom scribes - so thanks to those who have offered suggestions to make this a really great
opportunity for scribes in the Rosenfeld region.

Keep up the great work!
Hillary, Signet