[Scriptoris] Champion scroll commissions for Romanius and Deanna

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 09:33:32 PST 2006

Greetings,

I'm pleased to state that several of the champion scrolls upcoming have been commissioned:
Premier Bard of Ansteorra
Kingdom Artisan of Ansteorra
Thanks bunches to the scribes who have volunteered to do these commissions.

Currently outstanding are:
Royal Huntsman - event unknown
King's Lancer - possibly at Bryn Gwlad 'Lysts at Castleton' in May 2007.

If you are interested in creating one of these outstanding commissions for the Crown, please let
me know.

Remember that you don't have to have a formal commission to create an original Champion scroll.
It would be my dream that we always have a stock of completed original champion scrolls that all
we have to do is to pull one of them and have someone calligraphy in the name, branch and dates;
just like a charter scroll.  So, if not working on other projects, go make champion scrolls for
Ansteorra - you can find the award texts and size specification on the Ansteorran Award Texts pdf
file.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet