[Scriptoris] Fwd: Re: Champion scrolls for reign of Romanius and Deanna

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 09:22:16 PST 2006

Greetings Scribes,
After much discussion, their Royal Highnesses have decided that they wish to be referred to as
"Rex et Regina"  (see below).   Therefore, any ORIGINAL scrolls a scribe may create for the Crown
should be styled with 'Rex et Regina' for the reign of Romanius and Deanna.

Aside - If the Golden Staff Herald (Crown royal herald) has a charter scroll to read that has
printed 'King and Queen', as some charters have, the Herald will verbally translate that to say
'Rex et Regina' during the reign of Romanius and Deanna.  It is not scribal policy to change the
charters to the royal title or to use only charters with the preferred royal title; rather it's up
to the Herald to call forth the preferred title.  In comparing the current set of charters, most
of them current state 'Rex et Regina', by the way.

If any questions, please let me know.
Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet