[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Photos of Mary Rose County

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 15:28:29 PST 2006

Hello gang,
Thought you would enjoy photos of a project that Mistress Ari, formerly of Ansteorra,
created for a county scroll, very cool and I love the progression of the steps as she
worked on the project.
If you have problems with the tiny url, use the long one, but you will probably have to cut and
paste it together:

Tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/vwgwp
Long URL:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=p3vrgn8.bcbcgv0k&Uy=-nd0gbk&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0