[Scriptoris] Calligraphy Class in Rosenfeld

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 12:15:23 PST 2006

Just a reminder...

  There will be a Calligraphy Class held the Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 25th at the Tyler Public Library Auditorium which will be taught by HE Mistress Hillary Greenslade from the Barony of Stargate.  The class will be Beginner Level on the Carolingian hand and will start at 10:30am and finish around 4:00pm.  A light lunch will be provided.  The fee is $5.00 and if you need supplies, they will be provided for an additional $5.00, however, please let me know as quickly as possible if you will need supplies so that I can give HE Mistress Hillary the count for supplies kits.

  Below is the Library address.  If you need futher directions, please contact me off-list.

  Tyler Public Library
  201 S. College Avenue
  Tyler, TX
  (903) 593-7323

  Mark your calendar and don't miss this great opportunity!

  In Service,
  Carletta

                                                      Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
  Central Regional Chronicler & Rosenfeld Chronicler