[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Re: Photos of Mary Rose County

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 13:36:07 PST 2006

For those who checked out Ari's new scribal project online,
here are the specifications on what/how she created it.

(will have to paste together)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=p3vrgn8.bcbcgv0k&Uy=-nd0gbk&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=929750181603_455561773108

Enjoy, Hillary