[Scriptoris] Coastal Regional Challenge

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 7 09:23:18 PST 2006

Dear Scribes,

  I would like to thank in advance Sabine and all the Ansteorran scribes for your wonderful work and enthusiasm.  This competition Sabine is running will truly enhance the coffers and will be greatly appreciated by me and the in-coming Sable Scroll, Mistress Stella.  While I will have some awards to pass on, some of the areas are greatly diminished, as in the Sable Talon.  Being able to pass on full coffers of wonderfully painted awards is every Sable Scroll's dream, I think, and I appreciate your help!

  Please remember to focus on the quality of your work, since you have until Coronation.  Also, please remember to lightly sign, with a pencil, the back of your work.  If you need help with colors to use, etc., contact me, your Regional Scribe, or Star Signet for help.  : )

  I look forward to all the beautiful charters!

  In Your Service,

  Curstaidh Magorlick
  Sable Scroll Ansteorrae

Sandra D <lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings!

I have spoke with our Sable Scroll and have learned that there are just enough painted scrolls to complete the current reign, but that there will be nothing to pass on to the next Sable Scroll. In light of this information I am going to present a challenge to the Coastal Region scribes guildes.

I will award a $75.00 gift certificate to either Half-Price Books or Texas Art Supplies to the guild who produces the most quality painted scrolls between now and Coronation. The scrolls needed are AOA's, Comet's, Thistles, Iris', Rising Stars, Cranes, and Talons.

If you need any charters please let me know. I will be attending Bordermarch Melees and will have my box with me. If you have any questions please let me know!

In Service,
Sabine Dubois
Coastal Regional Scribe