[Scriptoris] Trimaris Golden Quill Competition [Jacksonville, FL]

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 16:00:48 PST 2006

Aubree Pham <muirenn at gmail.com> wrote:
>   I think it sounds exciting! I spoke with someone at the Heraldic & Scribal
> Symposium this summer about trying to start up a division of 'combat
> scribes' in Ansteorra that did exactly this sort of thing. There are always
> designs floating around in my head that I never seem to get around to
> actually painting, and this sort of competition would be right up my alley.
> Even if the scroll weren't fully completed within that time limit, I know
> that I could at least make a huge amount of progress on a design I'd been
> thinking of for a while. :)

Ok, so if you guys think you would be up for this competition, we could do an experiment and see
what we get from the idea.  You would have to be willing to commit a good part of your day to the
project, so be prepared to miss out on other event activities if you participate.

Which events do you think this competition would be good for?
Hillary