[Scriptoris] Painted scrolls needed!

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 7 11:51:30 PDT 2006

I can also mail you some, if you don't mind.  I'll need your mundane name and address.

  Thank you so very much!

  Curstaidh

Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com> wrote:
  I don't have any but will be at Bjornsborg event if someone could bring some
there I could pick them up, get them painted and mailed back to you...does
this work for you?

In Service
Celestria leDragon
Bryn Gwlad