[Scriptoris] Painted scrolls needed!

pamela mingua pmingua1124 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 22:11:01 PDT 2006

celestria,

    I have a question for you,  How do i go about getting signed charters from the crown in time for our baronial event.  So that they may be distributed at the evening court.  Could you let me know or send me in the right direction for someone to get in contact with..  Thanks so much.  Thankyou for your time and efforts spent on our baronial invites, Im sure the baron loved them....

  Pamela Mingua

Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com> wrote:
  I don't have any but will be at Bjornsborg event if someone could bring some
there I could pick them up, get them painted and mailed back to you...does
this work for you?

In Service
Celestria leDragon
Bryn Gwlad

On 10/6/06, Lee Lemons wrote:

> Greetings unto the wonderful scribes of Ansteorra!
>
> I am in desperate need of painted Sable Talons. I only have 2 in my
> possession at the moment!
>

> How can you get them to me?
>
> My mailing information:
>
> Lee Lemons
> 1910 Westmead #3302
> Houston, Texas 77077
>
> or
>
> give painted charters to Mistress Hillary, Star Signet, anyone from the
> Houston area, TRMajesties, or anyone of their entourage.
>
> I truly appreciate any help you can give!
>
> Curstaidh Magorlick
> Sable Scroll

http://www.celestria-ledragon.com

 Life can provide you with many destinies, all one must do is explore them......