[Scriptoris] Painted scrolls needed!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 10:08:12 PDT 2006

Curstaidh,
I have three packets of scrolls to pass to you.
We did not do a scroll transfer before Crown, and I was given more scrolls at Crown by the Emerald
Keep group and the Northern Region. I can swing by your place this evening on the way to the
Westgate Populace meeting.  I know there are at least 4 Sable Talons in the packets.

Scribes:
I have sent copies of the Sable Talon masters to each of the regionals, so the guilds should be
able to get copies to paint from them as well.   Also, since I know the Sable Talon is new and
will be used a lot in the future, I've been passing copies of them out at each event I've
attended.   If you want some copies I will be at these events:  Gates Edge, Bjornsborg, Byrn
Gwlad, Rosenfeld, Rose's Tourney, Bordermarch.

There is currently only one Sable Talon charter design, but scribes working on two new one's
currently, so I hope to be able to share new designs soon.

Keep scribbling,
Hillary, Signet