[Scriptoris] Submitting designs

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 13:28:53 PDT 2006

Artwork to be considered for future scroll masters
should be submitted to our Star Signet, Mistress
Hillary. She's on this list, and I'm sure she will
provide all the information you might need to submit
or alter a design.

In the meantime, though, I just wanted to note that
there's a FAQ page on the Ansteorran scribal website
where you can find the answers to some of these
questions:
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/faq.html

Regards,
Sara Penrose