[Scriptoris] [ANSTHRLD] In need of... Black and Whitelinedrawing of

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:26:34 PDT 2006

My apologies, I did not finish my message before I sent it.

No, what you have in your files is not correct. Emma is the artist of the
new correct image that everyone should've been using for at least the last
two years now. I am not sure if you can create a new file folder called
retired or old or do not use but essentially ... do something with it so
that it is not used anymore, it was wrong at the time and it is now
corrected.

Emma has the high res format that you need. She is included in the cc above.
She is my main heraldic artist for most of the art on the website.

Vivat Emma! :)

Chiara