[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:24:32 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,
I'm really new at this but I'm going to give it a shot. I picked up a bunch
of scrolls to paint from Hillary at Bjornsborg. I gathered my paints, popped
in a DVD, and then sat down to paint. I was looking at the blank scroll with
no idea of where to start...so, I go to the internet in hopes of finding an
example of one to give me a jumpstart...alas, I seem to have picked scrolls
without examples up on the web page, yet.

So, this is my plea for the powers that be...please put up lots of examples
for those of us without a clue! ~grin~ I did get some good ideas so I'm off
to start painting!

Thanks!
Ysabeau