[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

pamela mingua pmingua1124 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:05:05 PDT 2006

ysabeau,

   I'll gladly help you with painting some of your scrolls by giving you some ideas,  are you planning on bringing them on site this weekend?
If so i'm bringing a table with which to be able to set up and do some painting myself this weekend.  I would more then gladly help you if you like.  Just let me know.  Take care and see you this wekend.

pamela

 Life can provide you with many destinies, all one must do is explore them......