[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

Lisa Sawyer lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 07:16:56 PDT 2006

The scroll I pulled out to work on right now is fairly new, I think. It is
the Sable Talon. I also have the Arc D'or(?) and another one that I can't
remember right now (it has a guy in armor sitting inside something
circle-ish in the top lefthand corner if memory serves). Thanks for the
websites! I'll be checking them all out.

One of the things I'm finding interesting is the variety of ways to handle
painting celtic knotwork.

Thanks everyone!
Ysabeau