[Scriptoris] Need description of the Sable Talon badge

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:08:43 PST 2006

I found some shortcut ledger on the SCA Heralds listing, that states: "Award name and badge for
'Sable Talon of Ansteorra, Award of the', Fast-track accepted 5/05 (AG 6/05) 1.
Laurel registered 10/05 "

However, I don't see the Laurel letter of acceptances and returns for October 2005 (as it's not
yet online), so will have to wait to see if the shortcut link is true.

Hillary, Star Signet