[Scriptoris] Need description of the Sable Talon badge

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 17:19:50 PST 2006

BTW- if you want to see the submitted image of the new badge for the Sable Talon, it can be found
in the Ansteorran Gazette for June, 1005: http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/200506AG.pdf

The blazon is:
(Fieldless) An eagle’s leg erased á la quise sable.

For those not heraldically savy, the image is shown as a line drawing with white talon, but the
actual image should be all black with some white lines for definition.

Mistress Stella has already drawn up a very nice black and white graphic of the award that can be
used in award scrolls; and I'll run it by Star Principal.  If it's approved, Stella or I can
forward the image to Mistress Serena for inclusion in the Ansteorra Award Texts document.  Right
now there is a text for Sable Talon, but not an image.

Thanks for the inquiry,
Hillary, Star Signet