[Scriptoris] UH Library Exhibit on manuscripts

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 16:44:49 PST 2006

--- Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Scribes and friends,
> I'm planning to head over to U. of Houston on Sunday afternoon around 2pm, to check out the
> manuscript display at MD Anderson library (http://info.lib.uh.edu/sca/exhibits/current.html).
>
> If you want to join me, please let me know.
> Maybe afterward we will head over to Texas Art Supply to see what's new.
>
> Cheers, Hillary

So sorry about all those multiple postings, I think my 'send' key went wonkey!

To view the UHouston exhibit on your own schedule, hours are posted:
http://info.lib.uh.edu/about/hours.html
and will be on display only till Feb. 17th.

BTW - I'm willing to adjust the 2pm time if folks want a later hour.  The library is open till
midnight.  :-)