[Scriptoris] Southern Regional Scribe 101 Classes

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:08:05 PDT 2007

Greetings!
We are starting a series of 101 classes for any that are interested in
learning the scribal arts (charter painting, calligraphy, design, etc.)
We will be meeting once a month in the Austin area. Lady Danielle
DeMarseilles will be teaching classes.

Our first meeting is Sunday April 22nd from 5:00pm till 6:00pm
at the Wells Branch Rec Center 3000 Shoreline Dr.
http://www.wellsbranchmud.com/wb-officemap.html

After class the European Dancing guild meets at the same location and all
are invited to stay and dance.

If you have any questions please contact me.

In Service
Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon
Southern Regional Scribe