[Scriptoris] website updates

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Aug 12 15:54:17 PDT 2007

Greetings fellow Scribes & Illuminors:

I hope that the scorching heat of our Ansteorran summer isn't causing you to
melt!  I'm happy to announce several large updates to the Ansteorran Scribal
website, posted a few moments ago. (please remember to click 'refresh' to
get the new versions of the pages) These include:

- New bits of Scribal news

- The reorganization and restructuring of the Education section, grouping
articles by type and adding four new articles by Mistress Stella Silvana.

- Several additions to the Gallery: Original works by Baroness Suzanne
Gabrielle Marie Beraud, the team of Lady Lillias McGuffin & Mistress
Gunhilda Amberstar, Lady Gisela von der Wluesborch, and the team of David of
Skorragardr & Siobhan ingen Tigernaich.

- a whole new section dedicated to Award Insignia. This is structured much
like the digital Charter Library, with visual examples of finished works. We
are actively seeking more examples of finished Insignia. Please contact HL
John Lightfoot or Mistress Hillary Greenslade if you would like to submit
insignia for inclusion. This section would not have been possible without
the hard work of Mistress Hillary and Mistress Stella.

- A large number of additions to the digital Charter Library. This would not
have been possible without the generous help of Lady Natalia Auvert, Sable
Scroll to Their Royal Majesties. As always, we continue to seek out examples
of various charters, to provide examples to scribes who do not have access
to a scribal guild and teachers to guide them in their growth as artists.

I hope you enjoy the update. If you find any oopsies, I claim full
responsibility - please let me know about them so they can be fixed. If you
are pleased with the additions, please contact those good contributors
listed above, and share with them your praise.

I hope to see you all at the Heraldic & Scribal Symposium in Mooneschadowe
next week. I know that Mooneschadowe has put together a wonderful event and
I eagerly await the many learning opportunities to be had there.  )Besides,
I'm bringing hand-made chocolate truffles, and they're not to be missed!
:P  )

In service to Ansteorra and Her scribal community,

- Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Vscribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors