[Scriptoris] don't know if it's too late or not...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Aug 13 08:15:33 PDT 2007

but... I thought I'd toss the question out there...

Is anyone going to the Heraldic & Scribal Symposium who is skilled in painting
the drape and flow of *fabrics* on charter designs? We have some charters that
contain human figures, and I cannot figure out how to properly shade and
highlight the fabric to make it look .. well.. like fabric!

If so, would you consider teaching either a class, or maybe sitting down with
me one or one? I could *REALLY* use some pointers....

Zubeydah the fabric-challenged